Chapter 30

Harleys P.O.V

A few weeks have past since me and Blake started dating and to be honest I haven't felt more happier in my life.

Me and Levi are still not on talking terms but we will smile at each other whenever he comes over for band practice. In my opinion I think Levi is jealous but I think I kinda would be too.

"Hey you alright?" Blake questioned leaning down in front of me and kissing my cheek.

"Mm" I mumbled because my hand was over my mouth.

"Take your hand away from your mouth when your speaking I can't hear you" he replied sounding a bit rude.

"WHAT!" I screamed at him.

"Wow someone's in a bad mood!" He shouted back before storming upstairs.

Nate must've heard as he walked in almost immediately,

"You and Blake okay?" He questioned not even asking if I'm okay.

"Mm" I replied not wanting to take my hand away from my mouth.

"Are you and Blake okay?!" He half screamed sounding rude as well.

"Why is everyone in a bad mood today!" I screamed storming off and slipping on my shoes before storming out.

A few minutes later the front door to the house closed and I heard someone running in my direction.

The person finally caught up and tapped my shoulder lightly making me turn around to see who it was.

"You okay, I heard everything" the person said, George to be precise.

I couldn't talk though because I knew if I spoke I was bound to break down.

"C'mere" he said embracing me in a warm hug, while kissing my cheek lightly.

George led me back to the house and took me to my room before wipping away my tears with his hand.

After wippining away my tears and makeup of, he then lay next to me and started playing with my hair.

"Shh" he whispered in my ear.

"You know what I dont get?" He whispered.

"Mm" I mumbled back, my mouth covered with duvet.

"How Nate and Blake can lose their temper on you, your cute and see when your angry.." He then stopped remembering who he was talking to.

I was drifting of when George leaned over and whispered "I love you and I guess I always will" before kissing my cheek.