Chapter 8

Harleys P.O.V

Its been a week since me and Levi have been dating and only Drew found out but he promised to keep it a secret. Levi has been so kind to me as well but Nate on the other hand has been acting weird all weekend so today is the day I'm going to ask him.

As I walked into the dining room, I saw that Nate looked so angry, what the hell was up with him?..

"Nate, what's up" I asked him.

"Nothing just people going behind my back and thinking they can keep secrets from me" he snapped back.

"Who?" I asked curious

"Oh no one he was meant to be my friend but he then started dating argh what's her name" he said sounding so motionless

"Oh yeah that right he's dating my bloody sister!" He roared giving me and Levi a glare.

"Woah calm down mate" Drew shouted

"Oh shut up Drew you are only saying that cause you don't want them to find out you told me, oops that slipped" Nate said with a smirk planted on his face.

"I-I" Drew stuttered

"Save it Drew" Levi said so disappointed while walking out the room.

Great, this was supposed to be a good day, but I couldn't hold it in any longer.

"Why cant you be happy hmm?!" I roared at my brother slamming my fist against the table.

"Why can't you be happy like I am with Levi hmm, oh wait you don't know what happy is do you, you are always so dull and boring and don't you dare try and say that you are only protecting me because I'm not a child anymore!" I screamed

Me and Nate carried on screaming back on forth to each other for about ten minutes, not knowing Levi was there at the door.

"I don't want to see you get hurt again Harley I may not show it but I love you and don't want your relationship to end up like last time" Nate said lowering his voice and making it softer

By the time Nate said that my tears were coming down my face, I didn't want to be reminded of what had happened but sadly Nate just did it.

I never replied my brother back, instead I just barged by him running up stairs and breaking down on my bed.

I must have been crying for about 10 minutes until Levi came in.

"Listen babe, I know you probably are going through a lot right now I mean like with your brother and all but I really don't want to ruin me and Nates bond and then put the band in danger so I have came up with something" he said sounding so sad.

"W-what" I sniffed

"I think we should take a break I mean we never know what the future hold for us right?" He said kissing my forehead and walking out.

After I proceeded what Levi just said I started crying even harder, throwing my phone of the wall.

"Help!!!" I screamed punching the wall......

A/N( I'm so sorry this is probably the worst chapter I have written but I have a lot on my mind and can't think of anything else I'm so sorry, hopefully the others won't be to bad✌💜)