Chapter 23

Harleys P.O.V

Its been a few weeks since me and Levi finally broke up and he has been trying to call me non stop but I've never answered him.

All the boys have been so nice to me, today the boys from the vamps are coming round.

Once I decided to get up and ready I walked downstairs to be greeted by all of the boys including the vamps.

A chorus of 'good mornings' and 'heys' were said about as I sat down on the furthest away sofa, away from all the boys.

Throughout all the times I've hung out with the boys from the vamps, Brad has been the nicest.

"Hey Harley, how are you?" Brad asked snapping me out my thoughts.

"Yeah I'm okay" I answered looking down playing with my fingers.

"I know that's a lie Harley you always say that, I can read you like a book hunnie" he says while taking hold of my hand.

"I know your not okay at all and I understand that you don't want to talk about it" he says tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"I'll always be here for you" he whispers kissing my cheek.

As soon as he kissed my cheek I felt all weird and my stomach must have done thousands of backflips.

He then place two fingers under my chin and gently pulled my fave up to look at him.

We stared each other in the eye until we felt each other lean in.

We were kissing for a little while until we heard someone clear their throat.

We pulled away only to see a very angry looking boy glaring and me and Brad.