Chapter 37

Harley's P.O.V

So its been a few weeks since everything happened and my brother finally got it out of me about Jake and lets just say he weren't happy at all. Also me and Levi are closer again and to be honest I think I fell for him again.

"Harls you okay?" Levi asked kissing my cheek pulling me out my daydream.

Blushing lightly i answered him "yeah I'm fine just thinking" I giggled.

instead of saying anything he just gave me a reassuring smile.

"Lovebirds we are going to the beach you are both coming" Nate shouted walking in the living room.

"going to get changed then" I smiled running upstairs.

After about 20 minutes of doing my hair and picking the right outfit I went downstairs only to receive a whistle from all the boys.

"Lets gooooo" Austin screamed running out into the car.

Giggling I followed after the boys as Levi slowed down turning round to wait on me.

"You okay?" I asked him when i released he was looking nervous.

"um yeah just nervous" He smiled scratching the back of his neck looking at the ground.

"Why? we are only going to the beach silly" I laughed pushing him lightly.

He never answered as we reached the car jumping in.

We had finally arrived at the beach as all the boy jumped out running to the sand acting like 2 years olds.

I walked over to them giggling before Levi gave me a mischievous smile looking at the sand then me.

"Levi don't you even dare!" I Screamed running away.

He ran after me catching up with me before scooping me up and twirling me around.

I giggled wrapping my arms around his neck to make me feel a little safer before looking deeply in his eyes.

"I could get lost in your beautiful eyes" He said staring in my eyes before slowly leaning in.

I smiled before leaning in touching his lips as fireworks exploded in our minds.

We pulled away before it went to far.

"Harley I need to ask you something" Levi said.

I nodded my head letting him know he had my attention.

"So when we broke up at first I was like I don't care but to be honest I did care I've always fell for you Harley and I feel such an idiot for cheating on you what I'm trying to say is i still love you Harley and I cant hide it no more so will you be my girlfriend again and i promise with all my heart that I will never be a dick to you again" Levi asked