Chapter 29

Harleys P.O.V

Its been an eventful week I went out with my brother and his band mates and also got to know Blake a little bit better and to be quite honest I think I'm starting to like him a little.

Right now me, Nate, the rest of my brothers bandmates and Blake were all sat in the living room and they were all asking me what I was wanting for my birthday which was coming up in a couple of days.

"Harls?" Blake questioned pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Mm" I replied snapping back into reality.

"I was just wondering if you want to come a walk with me" he said not making eye contact with me.

"Sure" I smiled.

"Just give me a few minutes, I'll go changed" I said walking out the room and upstairs.

After a couple of minutes on deciding what to wear, I decided to wear black leggings and a top that said 'love' on it with a light coat of foundation and some mascara.

"Blake I'm ready" I shouted from the top of the stairs whilst making my way down.

"Wow, you look beautiful" he blushed.

"Thank you" I smiled.

We headed out for the door and he started leading me towards the beach, as we were walking his hand gently intertwined with mine and we walked along the beach hand in hand.

Suddenly Blake stopped walking and sat down on the sand pulling me down on him.

"Listen, I know we havent known each other that long but we have been getting on so well and well I think I'm starting to like you" he said nervously.

"Well, I really like you too Blake" I smiled before doing what I never expected I would, I started leaning in.

Our lips both touched and they moved in sync, we pulled away after a couple of minutes.

"Harley Parker can you make me the happiest boy on the world tonight and be my girlfriend?" Blake questioned smiling.

"Why of course I shall Blake Edward Richardson" I smiled before kissing him again.