Chapter 13

Harleys P.O.V

After I cooled down I pulled my phone out and clicked on Levis contact.

After a few rings he finally answered.

"Harley, babe where are you?" Levi said sounding so concerned.

"I just had to erm check something but are you all still at the restaurant?" I asked.

"Yeah we are about to order, what you wanting?" He asked.

"Just get me a small salad, I'm not really hungary" I said back.

"Right so you want some chicken and chips yeah okay and some cola" he answered back.

"You know me to well" I answered back chuckling a bit.

"I have to go but get your butt here now" he said sternly through the phone and hung up.

I made my way back to the restaurant and sat between Levi and Drew meanwhile Nate just glared at me and pulled his phone out.

2 seconds later my phone buzzed.

*I new message from 💩head*

Break up with him or I will tell him your cheating, you choose.

I never answered him back instead I just glared at him.

"Levi mate can I talk to you?" Nate asked.

"Yeah sure" he said as they both stood up and walked to the bathroom.

After about ten minutes they both came through Nate had a massive smirk on his face but Levi well he looked angry.

Once we all ate our food we left.

When we arrived at the house Levi stormed upstairs so I ran up after him.

"What's up babe?" I asked him, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Why are you cheating on me?" He said straight away walking to the other side of the room.

"I-Im not" I stuttered back.

"Yeah so my best friend and band mate would just all of a sudden come up with that, he isn't that smart" Levi shouted back.

"So you believe him over you bloody girlfriend, what ever happened to us being forever and always huh??" I shouted back.

"Guess we aren't meant to be!" Levi roared at me.

"SO AFTER EVERYTHING THATS IT??" I shouted back at him maybe raising my voice a little.

"I GUESS SO, IN CASE YOU HAVEN'T GOT THE MEMO WE ARE OVER!" He roared back at me leaving me to just run out the room crying.

"Hey Harls you alright?" Drew asked coming over to me.

I never wanted to say anything so instead I just burst down crying even more.

"Aww babe come here, he will get out of it and realize how stupid he was" Drew whispered in my ear.

Before I knew it I started leaning in towards Drew's lips and he done the same before we closed the gap.