Chapter 35

Harleys P.O.V

It's been a couple of days since I came home to Nates with my bruized face and everything and the boys have been so overprotective and always watching my every move.

"You okay?" Nate came through asking.

"Yes can you please all stop asking me how I am every single day because its every single minute of every day and yes I know you all care about me but please stop" I say looking at all the boys as I said it.

A chorus of 'I'm sorry' or 'course Harley' and then they all looked away on their phones.

I sat down relaxing after saying that as my phone buzzed,

*1 new message from Jake😶*
( J-Jake H-Harley)

J- I'm outside your house hurry up and get out-J Xx

H- I'm getting ready be out soon-H

I didn't decide to out kisses because after the way he has been treating me he dont deserve them.

J- what have I told you, if I put kisses you put kisses! -J

After that text I ran upstairs getting ready before pulling my ankle boots on and went to walk out the door.

"Where you going?" Nate questioned peering round the door frame of the living room.

"Oh I erm am just g-going for a walk" I stuttered.

'Crap!!' I thought he is going to question me.

Nate then came out from the living room walking towards the front door and locking it.

"You ain't going anywhere till I get an explanation" he said looking dead serious.

Oh god...