Chapter 31

Harleys P.O.V

"Harls" I heard someone say whilst shaking me to get me up.

"Mmm" I moaned turning around.

"Get up" The voice said sounding harsh.

I turned round to see Blake stood there but no George.

"Mm" I said.

"Get up" he said quite rudely.

"What's up with you, you've been so rude to me yesterday and today!"

"Nothing" he snapped and walked out.

"I don't even know why I bother!" I screamed punching the wall before getting my clothes on and shoes on and then went a walk.

After walking around for a while I came to the start of the beach and saw a group of people I never wanted to see since I left high school.

"Hey Harley" they said carrying on my name whilst walking over to me.

"Never thought we would see you again" Kate said in her stupid accent.

"Yeah neither" Danny said.

"W-well I'm just g-going a walk, p-problem" I stuttered regretting that I even opened my mouth.

"Aww what happen to little baby Harleys hand" they said all looking down at my hand that was trickling with blood.

"I p-punched a w-wall" I said not making eye contact with Kate or Danny because well see the thing is they bullied me and beat me up and my brother never found out because my excuse was 'I bruise easy that's all'.

I guess I was day dreaming because the next thing I felt was being tackled to the ground and started being kicked and punched.

The all finally stopped and ran away leaving me with a black eye and bruised everything.

I finally made it home to mine as I opened the door and walked into the living room hoping all the boys were either out or upstairs but to my luck all of them were sat in the living room and when I walked in their jaws dropped but none of them said anything.

After a few minutes Blake opened his mouth,

"What happened?" He questioned.

"This time you care" I snapped.

"Dont be like this Harls" Nate said jumping to Blake's deffence.

"Dont be like what, I've just be battered to death and got a bruised stomach a bruised everything and your telling me to not be like this!" I shouted.

"You what?" All the boys said looking shocked.

A/N( so I reached 1K last night I'm so happy thank you for reading the book and please keep sharing with your friend also follow my twitter @BeMineBibby1 ❤