Chapter 25

Harleys P.O.V

Its been a week since Levi confessed everything and lately I haven't been myself, I miss Levi I really do but I've been hurt too many times now.

"Harls you okay hunnie?" Nate questioned bending down in front of me.

"Mm" I mumbled glancing over and him then quickly turning my head.

I expected a reply but instead I felt his warm arms wrapping round me and kissing my head.

"I know your not and neither is Levi it hurts me to see you both like this and if I'm honest, I think you two should maybe give it another go" he whispers in my ear.

I never said anything instead I removed myself from the hug and walked upstairs to my room.

Levis P.O.V

Its been a week and I miss Harley like crazy, I've been wanting to text her but I'm not manly enough to do it.

Today I made up my mind that I'm going to text her and hope for the best.

*levi-L Harley-H*

L- Harley I miss you like crazy and I'm sorry I was such a bad boyfriend, I love you Harley.

H- I miss you a lot too and I love you but I don't no how we are going to work Levi maybe we aren't meant to be?. X

L- how about we start again? X

H- how is that supposed to work???

L- you'll see. Xx

After I sent that I stuck my phone on charge and fell asleep.

Tommorow was going to be eventful.

A/N( sorry for a bad chapter but the others will be good and maybe will a lil bit of drama, remember and vote and comment😉💗)