Chapter 32

Harleys P.O.V

"You what?" All the boys said looking shocked.

But I never answered them, instead I stormed of to my room locking the door and sliding down it before bursting into tears.

Within a few seconds I heard someone running up the stairs and walk to my door immediately.

The door knocked a few times before someone spoke.

"Harls are you okay, let me in please" and that voice was Levi.

"G-go a-away" I sniffed letting more tears fall as the pain was unbearable.

He sighed and I could sense that he was tugging his hair in frustration before he opened his mouth again,

"Harley please just let me in, you dont need to tell me who done it just at least tell me why they did it and I could comfort you"

I sighed quietly before struggling back up and opening the door.

He walked in and never said anything apart from silently closing the door, sitting on my bed and patting the space by the side of him.

I sat down next to him as he lightly wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer lightly.

"Everything's going to be okay Harls I promise I won't let anyone do this to you again" Levi whispered in my ear before kissing my cheek and wiping away my tears that were fallen.

A few minutes of silence and the odd shaking breath from me and all the boys came bursting through my door.

"Harls we are so sorry for treating you like dirt, we guess the stress just kinda got to us and we took it out on you" Blake said before coming over and pushing Levi out the way and wrapping his arms around me a little bit harshly.

I flinched back and started shaking as Levi sent a death glare to Blake and they started arguing.

Just when I thought my day couldn't get worse....