Chapter 9

Nates P.O.V

"Help!!!" I heard Harley scream punching a wall.

I ran upstairs and stopped her

"Shhh come here, what's up why are you screaming and crying huh?" I asked her letting her cry on my shoulder.

"M-me and l-levi have broke up" she whispered crying even harder on my shoulder.

"Aw Harley look at yourself, you are much better than this, you are Harley Parker you don't cry over boys we are nothing special we are complete idiots, don't cry over us we aren't worth it" I whispered in her ear and kissing her forehead.

"Go get yourself cleaned up and come downstairs yeah?" I asked her, instead of saying anything she just nodded her head and hugged me and ran to the bathroom.

Where is Levi I need to speak to him...

Harleys P.O.V

I was just sat in the bathroom re-doing my makeup but there was distant arguing and it was really putting me of, so I decided to walk downstairs and see where it was coming from.

"Thank you so much Levi, here is the money" I heard Nate say.

"Nate I really do like your sister and now she probably won't like me" I heard Levi say so disappointed.

"Well remember the deal Levi, you can't turn back now, you start today" Nate said.

What deal are they speaking about....