Runaway

This was requested by Seawaternymph

Everyone was was worried since you just disappeared and everyone noticed Leo was depressed. The same cycle was repeated over and over again; Leo not wanting to do anything and Annabeth reassuring him that you wouldn't let your self get kidnapped, hurt, killed, or any other terrible thing that seems inevitable. Finally, Annabeth got an iris message from you. "Sup." You said. "Sup?! You've been missing for three weeks and all I get is sup?!" She yelled. "You mean I didn't tell, not, oh. I guess I forgot to mention that I was going to camp Jupiter." She just gaped at you. "In my defense, I told Chiron." She sighed. "Leo's been worried sick about you!" Annabeth told you. "You mean I didn't tell him either?" You looked down. "Is he there?" You asked quietly. "Percy is making him train, I'll go get him." She came back a few minutes later with Leo and you started spitting out apologizes. "I'm so so so so so so so so so so so sorry! I didn't realize that I never told anyone besides Chiron that I was coming out here. I'm really sorry!" He stopped you. "It's alright, I'm just glad you're safe." You smiled. "That's good, I'd promise that I wouldn't do this again but you know me." You gave him a sheepish smile as he grinned. "Sounds like you." He admitted. "Could guys do me a favor and tell everyone I'm ok and at Camp Jupiter?" You asked and Leo nodded. "Thanks, I have to go. Hazel needs my help with- is that a James Patterson book? What do you mean you don't understand? Bye!" You swiped your hand through the message and ran away.

290 words! not-including this message that make's 300 words