Pie

Since the tables were organized just like the cabins the Apollo table was right next to the Hephaestus table which lead to some hilarious conversations with Harley. "Hey (Y/N)!" You looked at him. "Yeah Harley?" He pointed to the pie on your plate, "I bet you can't fit that whole thing in your mouth." Will rolled his eyes, know that now you had to fit the whole pie in your mouth. "Harley, if my girlfriend chokes I'm blaming you." Leo joked. "Oh, I'll be fine." Both tables had gone silent to watch and after about 5 minutes of stuffing and another 5 five minutes of chewing and swallowing you managed. During the roughly ten minute period, Drew had to turned to examine why the two cabins she loved to torment had gone silent. "(L/N) you pig!" Both tables turned to Drew and all your friends/siblings started get upset. "Firstly, I'm a lady not a pig. But all jokes aside, you're just jealous that you can't do that too." She scoffed. "As if." You raised an eyebrow and placed a slice of pie in front of her. "Do it then." Drew had been able to get about a fourth of the slice before she ran out of the dining hall. You sat back down and turned to cabin 7 and 9. "Thanks for watching, I'll be here for breakfast, lunch, and dinner."