Just Some Imagines

1. You were walking on the sidewalk with Leo and a car horn startled you. You had a coopery (that's probably not a word) taste in your mouth. You spit it out (ew, spit) and Leo's eyes widened as he stopped. "What?" He looked up at you. "You just spit out blood." You rolled your eyes. "I bit my tongue dummy."

2.You were second in line in Panera (this restaurant is awesome) and you watched a guy around your age order and walk off to a couch to wait. You were ordering to go and were about to pay. "Did the guy that was in front of me pay yet?" The cashier shook his head. "I'll pay for his too." The cashier just nodded and stared at you. You walked up just as the boys food was finished and the cashier was explaining that you payed for the food. He looked and saw you leaving and started to catch up with you. "Wait up!" You stopped and turned towards him. "Yeah?" He stopped to catch his breath. "Why'd you pay for my stuff?" You shrugged. "I don't know, but you forgot it." You motioned to his empty hands. "Oh, I'll be right back. Don't go anywhere." You laughed and waited for him to come back. He ran back holding a bag from the restaurant. "I'm Leo Valdez by the way." "(F/N) (L/N)." He furrowed his eyebrows. "Your name sounds familiar, do I know you from somewhere?" You smiled. "I do go to this one summer camp." He looked at you. "Camp Half-Blood?" You nodded.