Waking Up

You woke up but your vision was blurry. All you could make out was one pair of sea green eyes and another pair of chocolate brown eyes. You blinked and groaned. "She's waking up." You heard a guy's voice. "Too bad. She's pretty when she's sleeping." You heard a different guy say. "Shut up Leo." You heard a door open. "Back up, give her some space!" Someone whisper shouted. The eyes disappeared as you sat up and rubbed your eyes. "What... Where... Huh?" Your vision finally cleared." You looked around and saw three different people. "Are you alright?" A blonde girl asked. "Yeah, I think so." You rubbed your head. "I don't remember anything, and my head hurts." One boy snorted. "Makes sense, Leo hit you with a shovel." You eyebrows furrowed, the boy you assumed to be Leo blushed, and the girl smirked. "You hit me with a shovel?" You asked confused. "That, might be possible. I don't remember that part." Leo said. "I remember clearly. She yelled and you turned, smacking her in the head with a shovel. You remember that right Annabeth?" Annabeth nodded. "I do remember that Percy, it's amazing that there was no blood, and I'm pretty sure you don't even have a concussion." You looked up at Leo. "You hit me with a shovel?" He blushed again. "Sorry about that, not my idea of a first impression." He rubbed the back of his neck. "Well I would hope not."