Oops/Youtuber tag

Oops, I was supposed to update, school is awful. But I'm sorry, I'm supposed to keep up. Idk why I always post stuff on this story. Probably because I've had this one longer. Anyway stuffhappens7 tagged me so here we go.

Time for the rules! (By the way stuffhappens7, nice Dil joke)
1.)Tell the readers the Youtuber you're so similar to it's crazy
2.)Explain why you chose this person/persuade the readers to watch their videos
3.)Publish one of their videos so the reader can watch them
4.)Tag at least 10 people
5.)Don't forget to post the rules

I'm not gonna lie, I read yours and quoted my friend by yelling gosh doggit cause I didn't want to curse and you did Dan, so I racked my brain for other Youtubers and had a mental argument and settled on Tyler Oakley! First of all he's not what most people would call normal, just like me. And his hair is natural right now but I liked when it was that mint color. So because my mom won't let me and I'm to indecisive to actually dye my hair and because I have frizzy hair I get hair extensions so I can take them out. I'll show you a picture of the color.

He's not afraid to be himself, just like me

He's not afraid to be himself, just like me. Also his videos make me happy unless it's sad or serious and I've been told I'm funny even though all my jokes are corny. But I find that his voice makes me happy and excited and yesterday my friend said I have a soothing voice. You should watch his videos because he's has his own show on Ellentube, he's funny, and he's that kind of person who just being around them or hearing them talk or just thinking about their laugh makes you happy. Here's one of his videos. I'll add an episode from his show too.

I have to tag people now right?
BBeGarcia
1nsanely_Amaz1ng
ForeverAlone215
NerdsWearOddSocks
PuffTheMagicMallow
Camsaurus
godessofeverything
PassTheButterBeer
unrealistic_NOT
cierra_elizabeth