Bartenders

You were working when a boy with electric blue eyes and blonde hair walked up to you. "Hey, can I get you something?" You asked when he came up to you. "Actually, I wanted to tell you, my friend thinks you're attractive." You blushed. "And which friend would that happen to be?" He pointed to boy sitting in a booth starring at the table. "His named is Leo Valdez and he doesn't know I'm telling you this." You smirked. "Would you happen to be Jason Grace?" You inquired and he nodded. "How did you know?" He questioned. "Well I went to this camp and you knew my brother Percy. He described quite a few people and he said one of them was named Jason Grace and he has electric blue eyes, blonde hair, and a scar above his lip from when he tried to eat a stapler, when he was like 2 of course." It was Jason's turn to blush. "But you said your friend was Leo Valdez? Because I remember telling Percy that this Leo Valdez person sounded cute and that he should introduce me sometime." You winked and Jason walked back over to the table and said something to Leo and he looked at you. You smiled and waved. You turned away and by the time you turned back around Leo was sitting in front of you. "So it's true what they say?" You raised an eyebrow. "What do they say exactly?" He smiled. "That bartenders are great listeners."