Cinderella, sort of...

Like I said. It's Cinderella but not really. It's an AU I think it's called. I apologize for being so unknowledgeable. Sorry since this will probably suck. _______~that means something similar to your name but doesn't give it away.

"But why can't we change the rules!" You pleaded. "Because I said so." You knew it was hard being in the royal family, but being a princess was even harder. There was the Hades/Pluto Kingdom, the Zeus/Jupiter Kingdom, and the Poseidon/Neptune Kingdom. You were the princess of the Poseidon/Neptune Kingdom. Then there was the list of princes and princesses. There was Jason and Thalia from Zeus/Jupiter, Hazel and Nico from Hades/Pluto, and Percy and you from Poseidon/Neptune. The royal kids where only allowed to marry princes/princesses from certain minor Kingdoms like Apollo, or Athena/Minerva, or Aphrodite/Venus, or Ares/Mars or the other two major kingdoms. There were a few you favored like Malcom from Athena/Minerva or Mitchell from Aphrodite/Venus or the younger boy Austin from Apollo. But none of them were for you. Everyone had managed to find someone allowed. Percy had Annabeth, Jason had Piper, Thalia was with Artemis so she couldn't get married/date anyone. Hazel had Frank and Nico technically had Will but for some ridiculous reason they weren't allowed to be together. But you had no one and Percy was leaving to go with Annabeth leaving you as the only child for your father to force into marriage. "Why don't we just throw a ball!?" You said sarcastically. "That's a great idea." You sighed. You got up and walked out to take a ride on your horse, Midnight.

 You got up and walked out to take a ride on your horse, Midnight

You found a quaint little shop in a random kingdom.

Leo had been an orphan for a while now. He lived with the dreadful man that owned the mechanics shop. He was hammering away, covered in soot in grime. "Hey kid! Get out here and help this girl!" Leo walked out and saw a girl wearing a cloak with (H/L), (H/C) hair that was covering her face. "Can you fix my bracelet?" She pushed some hair away from her face, revealing her (E/C) eyes. "Y-yeah, but you have to come with me to town to grab some parts." Leo said, feeling nervous and flustered after their eyes met. "Ok." You followed Leo to the main part of the Kingdom. "Which Kingdom is this?" You asked looking at all the different shops. You couldn't help but notice that this was way different from your home. "Hermes/Mercury, but I don't live here. What's your name?" He asked. "Well my dad calls me ______ and it kind of stuck." He nodded. You and Leo talked and talked and you got to know him a bit.

You returned to the palace feeling all dream like. "(Y/N)? Are you alright?" You looked at him. "What?" You asked and he laughed. "You look like you're in love." You blushed. "Am not!" You whined like a little child. "You are!" Percy realized. You ran to your father's room. "Not a word Percy or I swear I will hurt you." He made the zipping his lips gesture. "Hey dad?" He looked up at you. "For the ball, can we invite all the kingdoms?" He shrugged. "I don't see why not, you're still promised to Malcom." You frowned and walked out. Percy put a hand on your shoulder.

At the ball

Malcom walked up to you. "You look pretty." You smiled and adjusted your purple dress and gloves.

" You smiled and adjusted your purple dress and gloves

Your eyes scanned the crowd again. "Looking for someone?" Malcom asked. "Maybe I am. But I thought you'd be looking for Alicia." Malcom blushed. "See? She's over there." You pointed to the left. He gave you a pleading look. "Go ahead, you love her." You said quickly glancing at him. "I hope you find what you're looking for." You smiled. "I do too." You whispered. You were swiftly pulled to dance by Percy. "Why am I dancing with you Percy?" You asked. "Cause Annabeth is dancing with one of her brothers." The entire night you danced with lots of guys. Finally it was the last dance and you weren't paying attention to the guys you were dancing with. "You're a princess?!" You jumped. "I-it's you?" You gasped. He smiled. "I've been looking for you." You admitted. "Really?" You nodded. Suddenly, the clock chimed. "I have to go." He ran off. You just stood there, trying to process what happened. Leo was running up the stairs when he ran into Percy. "Whoa there, might want to slow down buddy." Leo bowed. "Sorry your majesty." Leo continued running just as you made it up the stairs. "Cover for me, I have to go!" You yelled over your shoulder, you had almost made it when his carriage drove off. Tear rolled down your face as you walked back into the palace. You pushed past everyone on the way to your room.

Early the next morning you walked into Percy's room and woke him up. "I need you to come with me." You had to explain on the way but Percy was convinced that this was the right thing to do. "I really do love him." You hopped off your horse. You walked into the shop, no disguise this time. You heard whispers. It's the prince and princess! I here she's single. Yeah cause she's too stubborn to listen to anyone. He's getting married. You walked up to the counter. "I was here the other day, and this boy, Leo I think fixed my bracelet. Is he here?" You asked hopefully. "Yeah, but I don't know what you want with him, the kids not leaving." You raised an eyebrow. "And what if say he is?" You questioned. "Then I won't let him go." You let out a humorless laugh. "He's gonna come with me." You pushed past him harshly. "Leo? It's me." He popped his head and smiled. "What are you doing here? Not that I'm complaining." You smiled too. "I'm taking you away from here. You're gonna come with me." He pulled you into a hug. "Thank you."