She Made Me

(stuffhappens7 came up with this wonderful, amazhang idea and I thought it was funny so I tried to make one, don't think I'm this creative!)
Your so called wonderful author made me write to you guys. But I guess this is fun. And you guys got to help us out. So I read a comment (not on this story) that said senpai noticed me so I asked your author and she said that she was uncultured and didn't know but not to tell the readers. Oops... Anyway she also told me not to ask you guys because then you would know she didn't know but I never listen to her cause she's funny when she's mad at me. So how's life? Wait, she gave me a list. Talk, don't mention you know what, tell her how much you love her, tell a funny pick up line, no corny jokes though, aww man I have a really good one! Ok, I'm not listening. What do you call the sound a dog makes when it's choking on a piece of its owner's jewelry? A diamond in the ruff. She told me that wasn't funny but I told you anyway. Oh now for the pick up line; I'm not a photographer, but I can picture me and you together.
I really love you guy but not as much as your author! Joking, I love you wayyyyyy more than she does! She says I don't but I totally do!