Test of Faith

I'm so angry right now! My Netflix isn't working. I won't brother you with my problems though.
You were sitting in an awkward position. You used to have a crush on Connor but you were totally over him, you were dating Leo now. Leo had said he set up a special dinner for you but he ended up getting stuck at work. Connor came over and you were sitting as he told you he had a crush on you. "I don't like you, I'm with Leo." You said staring at the door, hoping Leo would walk in and save you. Little did you know, Leo, the rest of the seven, Travis, Nico, and Will were watching from the apartment across the alley. "But I know you used to like me, there's something here." You turned to him. "I used to like you, those feelings are gone. There is nothing here. I have Leo." You turned back to the door. "But what if there was no Leo? What if he was out of the picture, then would there be something?" You just stared at him. Everyone was staring at you guys whispering, say no over and over again. "But there is a Leo." He just sighed. "But if there wasn't." You glared at him. "Can't you get it through your thick head that I don't and I never will like you? Those feelings are gone, diminished. And they aren't coming back!" You stood up and heard a loud chorus of people yelling yes. You walked over to the window as they all scrambled to get away from the window except for Leo, who just stood there smiling like a maniac. You heard that? You mouthed and he nodded. I love you. He mouthed back. You smiled. But I'm smart, how many more people are over there? Leo counted on his fingers. About 10. You just smiled. You should come home. He nodded and you turned around. "Get out." You said to Connor, pointing at the door. "But-nope, don't want to here it leave before I literally throw you out the window." He ran out the house. Leo walked into the house and you pulled him into a hug. "You know I love you and only you right?" He nodded. "But I love you more."
Yes! My Netflix is working again! No more problems to bother you with!