Human Part 2

So there are two things before I start. 1. Anthony is just a random Hermes kid I made up so he can look however you want, for some reason I imagined him with deep blue eyes but that's just me. 2. There is going to be a reference to Voldemort and it's very similar to something I read but not word for word cause that's plagiarism, but it's not original, the rest is though.

"Oh, (Y/N) has a boyfriend." Piper teased, nudging you with her elbow. Leo was paying no attention to the conversation but started when he heard that. "What? Who?" You rolled your eyes. "He's not my boyfriend. I've gotten the impression that Anthony very egotistical." You stated matter of factly. "Then why are you going out with him?" Piper asked. "Because I don't actually know if he's egotistical and I always tell people don't judge a book by its cover so I can't start now. 

•••Time Skip brought to you by the Stolls•••

You were laughing so hard after your date with Anthony that Piper, Leo, and Jason were very curious to know what happened. "Cause it was really funny. So Anthony asked me to be his girlfriend and I said no, because he was in fact, very egotistical. But he said fine and told me I was ugly anyways." You saw everyone get a little upset. "Don't worry. So I said that I didn't think he found me ugly when he asked me to be his girlfriend and that I didn't need people like him (and I said that in a very condescending tone) telling me their opinion on whether or not I'm attractive." Jason raised an eyebrow. "Is that it?" You smiled. "Nope. Then he asked me what I meant by that and I told him that I meant he only called me ugly because I rejected him and that I didn't need his opinion on what was attractive because judging by the obvious effort he put into his casual appearance he wouldn't know good looks even if they slapped him on the behind." Leo smirked and Piper shook her head. "Only you." You smiled even wider. "I know."

(Now I'm going to incorporate truth or dare because, why not?)

"(Y/N), truth or dare?" Annabeth asked. "Well either way something bad is going to happen so truth." She smirked. "Was I right when I assumed you liked you know who?" You raised an eyebrow. "I don't think you ever assumed I like Voldemort but if you did you were wrong." You joked but Annabeth was not amused. "You know who I mean." You thought for a second. "Oh, that you know who? Yeah that would be correct." She smiled. You guys kept playing and eventually it was Annabeth's turn again. She turned back to you. "Let me save the trouble, dare." She smiled. "I dare you to kiss you know who on the cheek." You glared at her but got up and kissed Leo on the cheek. "I hate you." Annabeth smiled some more. "Love you too!" Leo stood up, grabbed you hand, and dragged you out the cabin. When he let go of you he turned you and presses his lips on to yours. When he pulled away he smiled. "I like you too."