Cheaters

You were just getting home with your 4 year old adopted daughter Emily. You opened the kitchen and stifled a whimper when you saw your fiancé kissing another girl. You ran upstairs holding your daughters hand and packed the both of you guys stuff into a suitcase, leaving your ring behind. You were driving down the street with Emily. "Mommy, are you ok?" You sniffed. "No, but everything is going to be alright." She didn't say anything else. You dragged the suitcase with one hand and holding Emily's hand with the other. You let go of her hand and knocked on the door. Leo opened at and smiled before he saw the tears running down your face. "Daddy!" Emily ran and jumped into Leo's arms. You sighed. "Em, Leo's not your dad." Leo waved it off. "What's wrong?" You started crying again and Leo pulled you into a hug. "I'm single again." He pulled away. "What happened?" He brought you and Emily into the house. You sat down on his couch and Emily sat on your lap. "What happened?" You sniffed. "Mark cheated on me." He hugged you. "Don't worry mommy, you're gonna find a great guy because you're amazing." You hugged Emily. "Thanks sweetheart." She smiled. "Like Leo!" You smiled and Leo blushed. "Yeah. Like Leo."