Tagged, *sigh* again

I honestly really like doing these tags because it gives me something to do.

1. Do I like someone?: No, and if you've seen the guys at my school, you'd understand.
2. Do they like me?: I have absolutely no idea if anybody likes me like that.
3. Middle name?: It's Moniisa, my friend always says it's like the Mona Lisa, but yeah
4. Single or Taken?: Single, definitely single, unless my blankets count. But again, if you knew the guys at my school. And some of the girls for that matter.
5. Last Person I texted?: My mom, I had to ask her about my aunt and uncle.
6. Last song I listened to?: Youth by Troye Sivan.
7. Battery Percent?: 8% but it's plugged in⚡️
8. Girl best friend?: I have lots of girl best friends.
9. Guy best friend?: I call him Eddie, and on St. Patrick's Day I called him a leprechaun because he's short and he's ok with me calling him one.
10. Favorite OTP?: Real or fictional? Well Solangelo, and I also ship two of my friends but I don't know their ship name...
11. Why I made my account?: My friend was on Wattpad one day and she made me read some random fanfiction and there were lots of typos to the point were it was funny and I asked what website it was and she said Wattpad and that I should make an account so I did.
12. Current lock screen: I just changed it so now it's Annabeth standing in front of the Athena Parthenoes
13. Birthday?: February 9th, so I'm aquarius.
I don't feel like tagging 20 people...
GalaxyTears
cierra_elizabeth
BC_Garcia
kaykat246
stuffhappens7
NerdsWearOddSocks
PuffTheMagicMallow
hopkins3211
1nsanely_Amaz1ng
Percabeth_Obsession
BlueIceWolf
Icewolves77
unrealistic_NOT