Trains

You watched as Annabeth, Malcom, and a couple more Athena kids handled the controls. "Come on Leo, get back up." Annabeth whispered. "What's happening?!" You asked anxiously, walking closer to the panel. "I honestly don't know, we have sound not cameras." She admitted. "So pull up the surveillance cameras." You said and everyone looked at you like you were crazy. "Ok, make room." You demanded, pushing to the main computer as they continued to stared. "What? A daughter of Poseidon can't be smart? Wait don't answer that, point is I know what I'm doing." You took the headset from Malcom and squeezed next to him in the chair. You were typing as everyone watched and you pulled the camera and focused on the one showing Leo. "Oh gods." You said watching the scene unfold. "Leo, can you hear me? It's (Y/N). I need you to get up off that stupid ground and fight that stupid monster but first move because you're about to get squashed by a stupid train. You aren't getting up. You're alive and I'm going to be upset if you die, but don't do it for me get up for all the people who need you in their lives." You said into the headset. "(Y/N), he's not getting up." Somebody said. "Shut up I'm working on it. Leo you have 5 seconds to get up. Ok you're getting up. Good, now move. See that train? You were in the way. Now fight that stupid monster because it's just a whatever it is and you said you would kill it so kill it. I'm positive you can do it so make it happen. No, you let it hit you. Fight it, come on. I need you to come back here when you finish. " You finished and you were quiet. "Good job, you did it. I knew you would but I'm proud of you." You told Leo with a small smile. "You know, you talk a lot (N/N)." Leo answered making his way back. "But you didn't get hit by a train so you have to give me that much."