Best Friends

You were chasing Percy while swinging a bat because if you shouldn't run with scissors you probably shouldn't run with swords and/or daggers. Finally Leo stopped you. "What are you doing?" He asked. "I'm chasing Percy with a baseball bat." You stated, holding up the bat. "Why?" You opened your mouth to speak but closed it again. "I can't tell you." You said. "But I'm your best friend." Leo put a hand on your shoulder. "That's the problem." Your eyes widened when you realized how that sounded. "I mean us being best friends isn't a problem, but the fact that you are my best friend is why I can't tell you."

The whole week Leo tried to figure out why you couldn't tell him. "Just tell me." You sighed. "Percy was going to tell you who my crush is." Leo raised an eyebrow. "Why can't I know who your crush is?" You blushed and mumbled under your breath. "What?" You looked up. "What?" Leo rolled his eyes. "What did you say?" Leo asked. "Oh, nothing."

So I know I probably should've made this longer, I'm working on that. But I'm lazy so I will make a part 2. But I found my inspiration! I'm so happy that I can write again. I have several ideas, including Harry Potter related ones for some reason... But I'll finish this today.