Darlin

(You have to play this song, it's sweet and if you have time look at the pictures too)
You were sleeping when you woke up to a soft knock on your door. You got up with your hair sticking up everywhere. You opened the door and Leo was standing there looking all scared and sad. "Did you have a nightmare?" You whispered concerned, no longer focused on being sleepy. "Can I stay with you?" He asked in a shaky voice. "Of course." You found him a glass of water and set it on the bedside table. You sat him on the bed and pulled him into a hug. "Do you want to talk about it?" You ask gently but he shook his head. You pulled his head down towards you so your foreheads were touching. "I love you so, so, so, so much. And I'm so sorry you had a nightmare and I want you to know that I will always be here for you, even if you can't see me or you don't want me around." You kissed his forehead. "And I know that Percy, Jason, Piper, Hazel, Annabeth, and even Frank will be there too." You pulled him back into a hug. "I said this already but I love you." You kissed his nose. He laid down and you laid down next to him, wrapping your arms around him. "Thanks. I love you too (Y/N)." Leo whispered. "I know. Goodnight." You hugged him closer/tighter as you felt him drift off to sleep. You kissed his nose and you saw him smile for the first time the night. "You'll always have me."