Happy Birthday

You were planning a surprise party for Leo and all that was left to do was get him to the party. "Hey (Y/N), why are you covered in flour?" You looked at your arms. "Because Percy is awful." You had spent half of the day before, all night and most of the day baking cupcakes because you didn't want to make a cake. You grabbed his hand. "So how was your day so far?" He sighed. "Normal, you know nothing special." You heart practically broke when he sound so sad and disappointed. "Can I show you something?" Leo nodded. You took him to your cabin. "Happy birthday by the way." Ho turned to you. "You remembered?" You laughed. "How could I forget your birthday?" He smiled. "Come on." You pulled him inside and everyone turned to you and Leo. "You guys suck, you were supposed to hide." Leo laughed and kissed your cheek. "I love you." You smiled. "I love you too, and I got you a present." You gave him a wrapped present. Leo unwrapped it and smiled. It was the silly picture you guys took when Connor and Travis dyed your hair neon pink and dyed Leo's hair neon orange. "I love it, you're the best." He hugged you. "I know, but you better love this party cause I made like 100 cupcakes."