Friends

You were friends with Danny from the Hephaestus cabin because you both went to school together. You both hung out with your mortal friends Morgan, (F/N), and Bryan. Since it was spring break you all would get up early and walk your dog(in the media), Bandit. Danny had told you that his half brother Leo was coming to visit(he told your other friends that Leo was his best friend). You knew who Leo was but you didn't know him personally. You, Bryan, (F/N), and Morgan were in you backyard with Bandit, waiting for Danny and Leo. Finally Bandit ran in house five seconds before your mom told you someone was at the door. You ran in after Bandit, making him sit before you opened the door. Danny and Leo smiled. Danny reached down and scratched Bandit's head as you invited them both inside. "Everyone's out back." You all went back outside and you didn't like the look on (F/N) and Morgan's faces...

You were right, you watched as Morgan and (F/N) practically threw themselves at Leo while he had no idea how to turn them down. You were all sitting in a cafe down the street from your house. While your group was hanging out some guy came over and started talking to you. After a couple minutes you stopped him. "I'm sorry, but jerk isn't really my type." Bryan and Danny laughed while Morgan and (F/N) stared at you obviously thinking you were very rude to a cute guy. Leo was trying to figure out if this sort of thing was normal. The guy walked away and you turned back to your friends. "(Y/N)!" (F/N) scolded. "What?" You asked, pretending to be innocent. "What was that about?" She asked. "Oh, well he was a jerk and jerk isn't my type." She gave you a deadpan look. "That's not what I meant." You smiled.

A few days later (F/N) was at a family reunion and Morgan was babysitting her brother. She had invited you but you declined. Bryan was with his uncle and you had no idea what Danny or Leo were doing. Your mom was at theThere was a knock at the door and Leo was there. "Hi (Y/N)." You smiled. "Hey Leo, what's up?" Leo blushed and looked down. "Will you go out with me?" He asked. "Oh. Um, sure."