Prank War

This was requested by @Jadewonders (right?) I changed it a bit so instead of a daughter Hermes you're a daughter of Poseidon, (you'll see why and you and Leo aren't dating)

Neither of you remembered how it started, but you and Leo were in a prank war.
You, Sunday: You snuck into cabin 9, sneaking up to Leo's bed, you took a sharpie and drew a mustache on his face. "Really (Y/N)?!" You jumped, turned to Leo. "What?" You asked suppressing a smirk. "You know exactly what!" He yelled stomping off.
Leo, Monday: You woke up and felt weird. When you walk into the bathroom and looked and the mirror you screamed. Percy ran in after you and smiled. "Oh my gods! You're a cat! You're so adorable!" You turned and punched him but you hit your tail on the sink. "OW!" Percy laughed at you. "It's not funny! That hurts more than hitting my funny bone!" You scratched your ear. "I have to stay like this all day." Percy gave a weird look. "I've given a number of people various animal parts. Curtesy of Lou Ellen of course."
You, Tuesday: Leo looked away from his soda and then it exploded. He looked at you and he saw you holding an empty ice tray and a pack of mentos(I'm the really mean friend that would do that, but I'm not as mean as I seem).
Leo, Wednesday: You looked in the mirror and screamed for the second time that week. Percy walked in and his jaw dropped. "M-my hair..." You held strands of your now pink hair in between your fingers. "That's just cold." Percy shook his head. You ran out the cabin even though you were still in your pajamas. "Out of all the colors in the world you had to choose pink, Valdez?!"
You, Thursday: You made Jason fly you around camp, holding you by your ankles. He was holding one bucket while you held the other. "You're paying me for this right?" Jason asked. "Nope, but if you drop me or don't help me I'll tell Piper." You said, looking up at him. "I guess you got me there." He admitted. "Go that way, he's over there!"  You dumped the bucket of flour on Leo, then took the bucket of water from Jason and dumped it on him, covering Leo in a sticky paste. He looked up and you waved. "Hi." You chirped. Leo wiped off some of the paste and threw it at you. "Move, move, move!" It got stuck in your hair. "Idiot." You said to Jason. "It's not nice to call people idiots." Leo tutted. "Well maybe if he wasn't such an idiot I wouldn't have to call him an idiot."
Leo, Friday: You walked out of training when Connor ran up to you. "Do you really have crush on me?" You just stared at him. "You?!" Connor nodded. "Like, me like you, like more than friends?" He nodded again. "No! Where did you get an idea like that?" You asked. "Leo." There was practically steam coming out your ears. "I'll see you later then." You stomped into the forge. Leo didn't notice you. The water bottle next to him exploded. "What the hell?! Is that your idea of a joke?!" You glared at him. "What are you talking about?" He asked and you stomped. "You know exactly what I'm talking about! Why would you tell Connor I like him!" You threw a random piece of paper at him. "I can't believe you!" You sat down on a chair near the door. "I'm sorry." He said. "You better be sorry." You crossed your arms. "It's just, I really like you." He admitted. "Then why would you tell somebody else that I like them?!" He smiled sheepishly. "It made more sense at the time." You gave him a hug. "You're an idiot. But your my idiot." "Does that mean you'll be my girlfriend?" You rolled your eyes. "Yes idiot."