Jealous

You were following Leo, who was pissed at you. He had seen you training with Connor, who had asked you to train with him because he wanted some girl to think he was taken so she'd stop throwing herself at him. You were reluctant to break this girls heart but he told you he wouldn't prank you for a week so you had to. You had followed Leo into bunker 9. "Leo, please just talk to me." He sat down on a coach and you sat next to him. Leo was completely ignoring you, which hurt. "Can you please say something to me?" He just stared at the tv in front of you both. You positioned yourself directly in front of in Leo, searching his eyes for something as he avoided eye contact. Not finding what you wanted you sat back down next to him. "You're never going to lose me." You looked at him but Leo was still ignoring you. When he didn't respond you felt a couple tears roll down your face and you internally scolded yourself for crying. You stood up, took one last glance at Leo, and walked out. You leaned against the outer wall, hoping that Leo would come after you. When he didn't come out you started to walk away as more tear ran down your face when Leo grabbed you from behind. You turned around and gave him a hug. "I'm sorry I got jealous like that." He mumbled into your hair. "You don't have to be sorry, I get jealous too. But please don't ignore me like that." He nodded and hugged you tighter. "I promise."

You guys should give me ideas for songs. Cause I can write them but I just can pick a song.