Kids

Ok, how many cute pictures if Nico have I given you lately? ;)
You were sitting in the house when you got a text from Percy.
Percy🐠🐎🌊: Could you please come over here? I need your help.
You: Sure, I'm not doing anything anyway.
Percy🐠🐎🌊: Thank you so so much!

You drove over to Percy's. When he opened the door he smiled. "What's up?" His smiled disappeared. "Annabeth made me babysit Zoë." He pulled you in the house and you saw Jason and Leo were there and the baby was on the couch. "This was your emergency?" You asked referring to what he told you when he ran out the house. Then the realization hit you. "You called Leo before you called me?" Percy blushed. "What's that supposed to mean?" Leo asked and you smiled, picking up the baby. "You know exactly what I meant, doesn't he know Zoë? You said smiling at the baby. She giggled. "Where's Piper?" You asked. "Work." You nodded. "Frank?" You looked around. "Him and Hazel are at Camp Jupiter. Frank was actually the one who suggested we call a girl." You looked up as Percy and Leo hit Jason on the shoulder. "You should listen to Frank more, shouldn't they listen to Frank more?" Zoë laughed again. "Percy how did you get a daughter so adorable? I know it's not because of you." You looked at him smiling while Jason and Leo held back their laughter. "What's that supposed to mean?" Percy asked. "It means that Zoë cuteness has nothing to do with you. Nobody needs Annabeth's smarts to figure that one out Perce." Zoë laughed. "See she figured it out. Now we're going to do this. Percy you're up first." They all stared at you. "What are we doing, exactly?" You sighed. "I am not coming over here every time you watch the baby. And you can't call Piper and Hazel either." Percy frowned and dramatically walked over to you. "So Zoë, remember that time you bit Nico's finger? Don't do that."  Zoë giggled. "How do you get her to laugh at every thing you say?" Percy asked and you smiled. "Well you just have to say everything in a really upbeat tone. I could say anything and she'd laugh. Isn't that right? Now Percy, take your baby." Percy's eyes widened. "Come on, you can do it. All you have to do is change her diaper and put her to bed." Percy's eyes widened even more. "D-diaper?" You nodded and grabbed your purse. "Yup! Diaper. Boys, let's go." You handed Zoë to an awestruck Percy, grabbed Jason and Leo's hands and pulled them out the house. "Love you two!" You called in the doorway. "Bye Jason." You drove Leo home. "So you're really good with kids." You glanced at Leo to see the smirk on his face. "What are you getting at Valdez?" You asked cautiously, pulling up in your driveway. You both climbed out the car. "I'm just saying, when I have kids. I'll be glad when they're with you." You blushed. "Alright Leo." He turned you to face him. "But I'm serious (Y/N). I love you, I wanna start a family with you." You blushed again. "I love you too Leo, and I'm pretty sure that is one of the sweetest things you've ever said to me." He smiled. "That's hard to believe because I've set the bar pretty high." You both laughed and you shoved him playfully. "Shut up Valdez."