Thanksgiving

You and the seven had two Thanksgivings every year after you guys grew up. You went to your family. Percy went home to his mom and Paul. Annabeth went with her dad and step mom. Piper and Jason went to see Piper's dad (I'm assuming they visit Coach Hedge at some point). Hazel and Frank do whatever they do at Camp Jupiter. Leo does the same at Camp Half-Blood. (I think Nico would be at Camp Half-Blood too.) Then, about 5 or 6 days later you all meet up at your house in Camp Jupiter. This year it was gonna be awkward because you and Leo had recently broken up and it was you and Leo's job to make the pies.

^It's a day before everyone is going to meet up^

"So blueberry, chocolate, and apple." You remembered. "And raspberry." Leo added. "Why raspberry?" Leo shifted awkwardly. "You know... It's my favorite?" You raised an eyebrow, getting the supplies. "You're favorite is apple. Who's the pie for?" He sighed. "Calypso." You just nodded, mixing the ingredients for the chocolate pie. "If I'm being honest I don't know how to make a raspberry pie so you might want to do that one." You gave him a sheepish smile. He started looking for raspberries in the fridge. "Do you have raspberries?" You walked over to the fridge. "I don't know. Um, oh, here." You handed him raspberries. There was an awkward silence. "So how are things at camp?" You asked, breaking the silence. "It's the same, Connor and Travis aren't pranking as much anymore." You laughed. "That's surprising, I couldn't go a week without them dying my hair a different color." Leo smirked. "That was because you kept painting their stuff (F/C)." You nodded. "True, how's Nyssa?" He chuckled. "She slapped me on Monday." You stopped for a second. "What did you do?" You asked. "I-" Leo faltered and didn't say anything else. "What did you do?!" You urged. "Never mind." You sighed. "Alright I guess." You took the apple pie out of the oven. For the rest of the time you didn't saw anything. It wasn't a comfortable silence but it wasn't an awkward silence either, it was just silence. You finished and put the pies in the fridge. "Are you alright?" Leo asked. "No I'm not, because you feel the need to step around my feelings about you and Calypso! Why can't we just be friends and normal people who can talk without an awkward moment every five minutes! I know you have a girlfriend, you can talk about her!" Leo slammed you against the closed door. "You're being really hot right now." You just stared at him. "L-Leo? What are you doing?" You didn't expect what happened next. Leo smashed his lips on to yours. You hesitantly kissed back, slowly pulling your arms away and wrapped them around his neck. "Jump." Leo mumbled against your lips. He caught you and carried you to the couch. At some point you both fell asleep tangled together. 

"Ahh!! What's the matter with you guys?"  Piper yelled and you fell off the couch. You sat up and gasped when you remember what happened. Leo woke up and was confused when he saw you close to tears.

During dinner you kept sending nervous glances towards Leo. Finally Calypso came up to you and pulled you into the kitchen. "Are you ok? You keep staring at Leo and you look nervous." You sighed, trying to come up with a lie. "I'm just nervous, you know? Leo can do better than me but I'm not sure I can do better than him." Calypso put a hand on your shoulder. "You have to admit, it's not hard to do better than you." You punched her in the nose and walked her back into the dining room. "I'm sorry for punching your girlfriend Leo." You turned to Calypso. "I am not sorry for punching you. There is ice in the freezer and nectar and ambrosia in the cabinet." You walked upstairs and into your room. A little while later you heard a knock on the door. You got up and opened it and Leo was standing there. "What's up?" He sighed. "I broke up with Calypso." Your eyebrows furrowed. "Why?" You asked. "She told me about the conversation you guys had." He smirked. "And you didn't have to apologize for punching her." You smiled. "I didn't apologize for punching Calypso, I apologized for the fact I punched her even though she was your girlfriend." You both laughed. "Did you mean what you said? About doing better?" You thought about it. "Yes and no. I know you could do better than me but I don't think I can do better than you. And I didn't mean Calypso was better than me." He laughed and hugged you. "You know I probably couldn't do better than you. And you are totally better than Calypso." You laughed and groaned. "This isn't the kind of things you're supposed to say to your ex." You mumbled. "We don't have to be exes." Leo told you. "What do you mean?" You asked confused. "We could get back together." You smiled and kissed his cheek. "I have a lot to be thankful for."