Happy Birthday Annabeth

No matter how many times you told Percy that Annabeth could and would figure out about the surprise party he kept brushing it off. Finally he told you to go distract her for a half hour and then bring her to his cabin. You walked into her cabin, knocking and found her on her bed reading. "What's up (Y/N)?" You shrugged and sat on the edge of the bed. "Not much." She raised an eyebrow. "So Percy's throwing me a surprise party?" Your jaw dropped. "How did you figure that out from not much?" It was Annabeth's turn to shrug. "Big party?" You nodded. "He made me bake two cakes because the first one wasn't blue." She smiled. "Sounds like Percy. I'd rather just spend my birthday here with him though." You stood up. "I'll be right back." She nodded. "Happy birthday by the way." You called as you ran out the door. You found Percy in the Poseidon cabin talking to Leo. "Hey, I'm borrowing you." You dragged Percy out of the cabin. "What?" He asked. "I told you so." Percy raised an eyebrow. "You told me so about a lot of things." You smiled. "But Annabeth knows you're having a party for her and I think you should just spend time with her instead." "Why?" Percy asked. "Because she told me and it's her birthday." Percy ran off.

So, there was literally no fluff. But I opened wattpad today and I realized that I haven't updated in a while so I had to give you something, even if it has nothing to do with Leo. Sorry for not updating because I feel really bad about it because even if it was only 3 or 4 days it feels like a lot to me.