Fangirl Tag

Rules: I forgot the rules, I just know I have to tag ten people

1.) I think it was this girl Lily from a book called Jake and Lily, I totally recommend it.
2.) Harry Potter, no question.
3.) Imagine Dragons.
4.) I like Nick Jonas and Shawn Mendes a lot.
5.) I like, well I'm going to put their YouTube username thingies: Jenna Marbles, Tyler Oakley, Zoella, and ThatcherJoe are my favorites.
6.) I'm a bit embarrassed but when I was younger I really liked Big Time Rush so my grandma and grandpa took my to one of their concerts.
7.) Pitch Perfect XD
8.) I really like Jennifer Lawrence because she reminds me that celebrities are real people, does that make sense?
9.) I have to admit this? Um, Chris Hemsworth.
10.) Yeah, I'm weird. I have extremely curly hair so sometimes when it's braided I put extensions in and instead of the casual natural colors I like bright ones like purple and blue and pink and red. So the one boy was like why do you have purple in your hair? And he said it like he was judging me. So in the most serious voice possible, why don't you have purple hair? So he stopped bothering me.
11.) I love this one book called A Dog's Journey by Bruce Cameron I recommend that too so if read it pm me so we can talk about it.
12.) Well I mostly watch Youtube but I adore Modern Family and if you like tv I recommend that too.
13.) Oh, uh Percy Jackson because he's friend goals but I won't go into a rant about that.
14.) The characters because you get to learn about them and their backstories and motives and you still don't always understand them.
15.) I hate how much they have to go through even though that what's makes up the story.
16.) Of course, they are all amazing.
17.) Yeah, usually I don't like people like that but I don't really admit it when I do.
18.) Sadly, I have not.
19.) Yup, more than I'd like to admit, actually never mind not that much. Yet.
20.) I love it when I love the fictional characters so much that I can't stand when bad things happen to them. So when Fred Weasley died.☹️😢
1.)1nsanely_Amaz1ng
2.)Jadewonders
3.)GalaxyTears
4.)godessofeverything
5.)stuffhappens7
6.)PassTheButterBeer
7.)NerdsWearOddSocks
8.)Seawaternymph
9.)BlueIceWolf
10.)Icewolves77

I have to admit guys, like one or two of these things are stuff I don't really talk about. But I would feel bad about not telling the truth. Bye!