Chapter 10

Morning came very slowly for Aaliyah. When she got home she took her shower but didn't go to sleep, the longing for Iain kept her awake all night long. His arms around her, his lips, she couldn't sleep thinking about the earlier events. She tossed and turned but everything ended with her staring out the window watching the sun come up.
Aaliyah looked at her clock on the bedstand.

6:36 AM

She groaned in annoyance and aggravation.
Why must a man I barely know have such an affect on me?
Aaliyah questioned her sanity as she got up to find a suitable outfit for the day.
Am I crazy? Or...just desperate?
Sighing, Aaliyah picked out a black dress that had a collar and pockets on the chest to wear with her heel boots.
But then again, no man has ever made me feel this way. Ever.
And that feeling alone for Aaliyah was worth everything.

Putting the outfit on her bed she went to the bath to take a shower. Stripping out of her under garments, she turned the handle and tested the streaming water before stepping inside.
Aaliyah enjoyed the warm water hitting her body, rubbing her hands all over her stomach and breasts she let out a moan.
It's been so long since I've been touched by hands other than my own.
Aaliyah put one hand on one of her breasts, while the other trailed down her stomach, to her navel until finally reaching the desired destination.
"Oh god.", Aaliyah closed her eyes as she quickly rubbed with one hand and pinched her nub with the other.

"Almost there, almost there.", eagerly and almost savage Aaliyah let her desire to take over. She imagined being with Iain, being on him. Him being in her.
With sudden burst of energy she went faster, until finally finding her release.
She sighed and squeezed soap out of the body wash bottle, washing up.
I wonder if Iain jerks off in the morning before work.
Laughing, Aaliyah stopped the faucet and stepped out the shower, getting ready for the day.

I walked into the office, being greeted by fellow coworkers I felt welcomed. I have cultivated beautiful relationships with wonderful people here. I didn't even think of that before accepting the offer to leave. Talk about selfish.
I saw Angela, a close friend of mine approaching me. I'd first met her in the office elevator, she was nice enough to give me her sweater when coffee spilled on me. Ever since, we've become best friends. True kindred spirits.

"Aaliyah!! Where have you been, I haven't seen you in forever and no call!?",
I grimaced at the damage being caused to my ears by her constant screeching. I wanted to tell her about the whole Iain, sex partner thing but....I'm just not sure.
"Oh calm your tits Angela, I've just been busy with paperwork. Mr. Pliegue is a tyrant!",

"Aaliyah! Shhh he has ears like a hawk. There has been gossip around that the P.S position is open....did he fire you?",

Angela looked at me with such worry and fear, I wanted to calm her but how could I tell her..without revealing the sex deal.

"Oh calm down Ang. I was just getting to that, I've been promoted to better accomplish Mr. Pliegue organizations. I was hoping that you could be the new Personal Secretary. Also, I didn't know technical support had such time to gossip!", I slapped her arm playfully.
"Me?! Aaliyah no. I'm just a desk jockey in TS, nothing more. That job takes skill-",

"That you have! Don't worry, you'll be fine, but I gotta go it's already 8 am. Just know I'm recommending you and you're going to get it. Looking good personal secretary.", I sent her a wink before running to catch the elevator. I'll never forget the mortified look on her face as she held onto her work laptop. Leaving her in her ponderous thoughts, I succumbed to my own.
If not her, then who? She deserves this.
5 years on payroll, exceptional cyber security skills and paperwork will be a breeze. She's got it.
I pushed L4.
It was only me in the elevator, I took this chance to straighten up my dress and fuss my hair a bit.

Ding. L4.

I walked out of the elevator and walked through the glass doors that leads to my desk, in front of Iain's office.
I stopped suddenly because of what I saw......
Iain was cleaning out my desk.

"Um...what are you doing? I could do that myself....",

Iain stopped to look at his watch.
"Really Iain, there's no need-" he interrupted me curtly.
"Its 8:15. You are fifteen minutes late. I took the initiative of cleaning it out myself. Kindly step aside.",

Standing back, I watched Iain clean out my sweaters, sneakers, extra purse, and useless paper work. I then remembered what to ask him.

"Iain, may I suggest a person to fill this job?",

Putting the last pair of sneakers in the packing box, Iain stood up straight and waved for me to continue on.

"Angela Creed. From Technical Support.",