Chapter 13

Iain held Aaliyah's hand, leading her upstairs to his enormous, comfy bedroom. Opening the door he gave her a light push, making her go in first before going in himself and closing the door.
Aaliyah stood in the middle of the room, not really knowing what to do but excited about what was to come.
Iain walked over to his bed and sat down, as he did Aaliyah turned to face him, waiting for instruction.
"Undress.",

"Wha-what.", Aaliyah cursed herself for her stupid behavior. She had two perfectly good ears yet she had acted deaf. Then again blood was rushing to her ears, her heart sounded so loud.

"I said undress. Don't make me repeat myself again.",
Aaliyah suddenly felt turned on by the coldness that ran through his voice and the tinge of anger heard in it.
Slowly, she reached for her top buttons upon her dress and undid them, trying to tease.
Iain licked his lips, watching her every move as a lion watching its prey.
First button undone.
Then the second.
Then the third.
Soon she had unbuttoned her whole dress and discarded of it quickly.

Next she unclipped her bra and then took off her underwear, making sure to mind her heels.
Finally she went to take off her shoes, reaching down she started to untie one heel, then the other.
She took off her heels and stood in front of Iain, completely naked and ready to please him.
Iain stood up and loosened his tie as he approached Aaliyah,

"Do you know how long I've wanted you to be completely naked, in my bedroom? Do you know how much I want you Aaliyah? How I want to fuck you senseless and leave you immobile in the morning? To make you cum over and over again.",
They looked into each others eyes, Aaliyah felt as if she had stopped breathing, and that she would wake up any moment from this wet dream.
All she could do was look right back into those mesmerizing cold blue eyes, as they looked down unto her.

"Then fuck me senseless Iain. Make me cum until I see stars.",
Aaliyah pulled off his tie and ripped open his shirt before taking it off him. Their lips came together in an passionate kiss as she worked on unbuckling his belt and unbuttoning his pants.
As Iain felt his pants fall around his ankles he stepped out of them, pushing the slacks to the side he grabbed Aaliyah and made way to the bed.
He pushed her down then took off his boxers, crawling on top of her he continued their make out session.
"You're so fucking beautiful", he said to her as he got out a condom to put on.
"Are you ready?",

"Yes.",

I hung onto the bedpost as Iain repeatedly slammed into me over and over. I was getting sweaty and breathing very heavily. It was almost like I was breathing for him. I arched my back to be closer against him, it wasn't enough, I needed to be closer.
This man is a god.
We've been going at it like wild animals for at least an hour now, I wanted to know when we'd stop but I don't want it to end. It felt so good, I could cry. The sensations are borderline indescribable.
He put one of my legs on his shoulder to get a better angle at penetrating me, I moaned as he hit an even deeper spot within me, my pelvis sent me a wave of pleasure I've never felt before.
"Oh my god Iain!",
As I was holding on to the bed railings I could hear it squeaking and crashing against the wall with each thrust Iain took.
As he went faster I became close once again to another orgasm,
I moved my hips in sync with his eager to release.
I heard his heavy panting and felt the beads of sweat on his forehead hit my chest. Reaching down, he kissed the sweat off.
Iain put one hand on one of my breasts and the other hand on my clit, rubbing it with such vigorous motion.
I arched my back and screamed as I felt it. I had cum but that didn't stop Iain, he kept going like the savage beast he was. I would surely be sensitive after but I didn't care, I was in pleasure heaven.
I closed my eyes, for I couldn't stand the intense feeling much longer, this is a new experience I've never felt before. Iain squeezed the breast of mine he was holding, making me open my eyes wide due to surprise.
"Look at me.",
I whimpered, looking into his ice blue eyes.
I've cum so far three times, I'm pretty sure Iain's gunning for a fourth but we haven't cum together yet.

I removed my leg from his shoulder and placed both of my legs around his waist, coming closer to him I wrapped my arms around his neck. I pulled him down to me, he continued to thrust I whispered in his ear,
"Come on Iain, cum for me. Go faster, we're almost there.",
At my words of encouragement Iain picked up his pace and in a burst of energy, made us both cum.
"Fuck.", was all I heard Iain say before he laid beside me, catching his breath.
I pulled the sheets up, covering my body as I turned to face Iain.

"So do you like your promotion?", Iain asked smirking.

"I love it.",