Chapter 60

The door collided into the wall, creating a hefty slam as Iain pushed it open with one hand while the other gripped Aaliyah's waist, urgency took over the situation very soon as Iain picked up the panting woman and gently carried her to the bed. Lips remaining locked, passion swooning above them like doves and a massive craving to please became an overwhelming feeling, the two began to succumb to the imperativeness of their desires. Sweat started to form on the middle of their foreheads, and it wouldn't be long before they were gently pecked with perspiration. Iain moved his hands all over Aaliyah's body. For once in his life he didn't know where to begin and the pressure of him assuming he had to be gentle with her started to intrude in his mind. Slowing down his movements, he began to lightly graze her inner thigh with his fingernails and kiss her cheek delicately, sending chills throughout her body and yet Aaliyah felt the difference.

Pausing from intimate kisses, Aaliyah faced Iain, gazing in his eyes lovingly. Offering a small smile, she put a hand on his shoulder. "I won't break. You don't have to be so gentle with me.",

Iain sighed before giving her a small smile, barely showing teeth and still looking unsure. "I know but, I just want this night to be different from all the others we've had. I want it to be special. You're my wife now, let me do this." Continuing, Iain gently began to land smooches to Aaliyah's cheeks, then her neck, working his original path Aaliyah got restless waiting for Iain to arrive at his destination. Sweetly placing small affections on her breast, Iain gripped her arm tightly, Aaliyah gasped from the tingles that were sent through her body.

"You're teasing me Iain.",

Giving a deep chuckle, Iain continued kissing her bosom and guiding his hands in all the right places. "Tell me you want me." Iain came back into view, looking deeply into Aaliyah's eyes, he repeated himself before she could answer.

"Tell me you want me Aaliyah."

Moving her hands up to either side of his face, Aaliyah reached up to meet him for a sloppy, provocative kiss.
"I want you."

The biggest smile came over Iain's face once he received the confirmation he craved.
"That's all I wanted to hear."

He positioned himself and slid into Aaliyah, much to her surprise. Making a sharp shout, Aaliyah sighed in bliss at the feeling of Iain's warmth inside of her. It was like drinking hot chocolate on a cold day, or feeling the summer sun on your skin, so much so it makes the hairs on your arm stand up, the deep ness was matched with the likeness of jumping inside a ball pit and sinking to the bottom, just to come out and do it again and again. Aaliyah suddenly felt as if she could describe the feeling a million and one ways, because Iain was making her feel a million and one ways at once. It's the perfect mix of being overwhelmed and excited, not being able to stand it but continuously hungry for more was the current state of existence.

Iain set a slow pace at first, following through on his words he moved in a rocking boat motion, he guided himself all the way forward and out, repetitively hitting a rhythm. Letting out breathy pants, Iain cursed under his breath.

"Fuck. This is dick is all yours. It's yours." He breathed into Aaliyah's ear before kissing her cheek and neck passionately.

Wrapping her arms around his neck, Aaliyah laughed through her moans. "It's all mine huh? Go faster.",

Hearing those words, Iain gripped Aaliyah's hips and commenced an increase in speed, hitting all the right angles he started pounding and pushing the limit of ecstasy.

Shouting his name, unable to contain her pleasure Aaliyah gripped his shoulders before sliding her hands to the middle of Iain's back, holding on as if she was on a rollercoaster ride Aaliyah dished out words of encouragement and praise.

"You feel so good, oh my god! Don't stop, don't stop.",

Iain was sweaty and determined, he wanted Aaliyah to feel every bit of passion he had inside of him for her, every bit of love and respect. He wanted it to be possible.

"Ah, fuck! I'm going to come soon!" Aaliyah shouted, with her eyes shut tight, hair wild and heart on fire, she felt as if she was going to explode.
Keeping the same rhythm, Iain made sure with every finishing stroke he went as deep as he could go, making Aaliyah yelp and whine in an begging way.

"Oh! Oh! I'm coming! Fuck Iain-"

"Me too, just kiss me."

Coming together for a passionate kiss, AalIyah's moans became muffled and they both succumbed to the intense feeling that came afterwards.

Aaliyah felt Iain jerking inside of her, which was the last straw In driving her absolutely wild. Letting out a big sigh, Aaliyah came feeling the warm fluid from Iain's manhood, shooting around like warm jelly, a pleasing sensation.

Iain came to a halt, still inside of Aaliyah he made eye contact.

"Again?"

Aaliyah smiled goofily, noticeably still in a daze from the intensity of their passion.

"Again."