Fractional- Partial Ownership Contract

Partial Ownership Agreement
_______________________________
Contract for the
Partial Ownership and Contribution of Pliegue Industries and Industrial

This agreement of PARTNERSHIP is made as of February 20th by and between the undersigned partners.

I. Formation
The undersigned hereby form a General Partnership in, and in accordance of the laws of, the state of New York.

II. Name
Name of the Partnership remains unchanged, Pliegue, upon marriage.

III. Term
The partnership shall begin immediately (8-21) and continue until decided termination date. It shall continue until ceased at anytime by the creator of contract and or undersigned.

IV. Purpose
The purpose of the partnership shall be to invest the assets of the partnership in stocks, bonds, and securities for the financial benefit of the partners, while employing fundamental techniques and principals of sound investment practices.

V. Meetings
Periodic meetings shall be held regularly as determined by the partners.

VI. Capital Contributions
The partners shall make regular contributions to the company at every meeting held. (20% of their shares as increments of the successful company) No partner pay should exceed 60% ( unless there have been changes and acceptions made by the undersigned or main partner of the company) Obligations are due by the end of every month, annually.

VII. Valuation of Partnership
The current value of the assets of the partnership, less the current value of the debts and liabilities of the partnership (hereinafter referred to as the value of the partnership) shall be determined regularly scheduled date and time (hereinafter the valuation date) preceding the date of each periodic meeting.

VIII. Capital Accounts
Each partner will have an account strictly for business, that account will be used for investment, stock, and contribution.

Terms & Conditions: If anything should happen to the main partner in this agreement, the second undersigned partner will have full access and ownership of company until there is a grown heir. The second undersigned has titlement to half of every business settlement and captial account, as long as this contract stands.

Sign below for agreement of all typed in this contract

X Iain G. Pliegue

X Aaliyah Pinkston