5.

Grandma gives me a wan smile.

She has lost a lot of weight since I've last seen her. Surprisingly, her arms are quite muscular, but her wrinkles have increased and grown deeper.

Her eyes are brimming with tears.

"Grandma!" I shout again. Careful not to stray too close to the force field.

"Lisa." she tuts.

"You're alive... how? I-I've missed you." I stutter through my tears.

I look around. No one is in sight.

"SOMEBODY HELP! MY GRANDMOTHER IS OUT THERE!" I shriek.

Grandma visibly winces. She pounds on the force field,"Quiet, Lisa!"

"H-h-how are you touching the force field? Oh, Grandma! You have to come back!" I sob.

"The force field isn't charged on the Outside." she looks around and adds, "I cannot come back."

"Why?!" I demand. My tears are replaced by my frustration."Ty needs to meet you!"

"No." was her only reply.

"How are you even alive?"

Grandma looks around. She looks frantic."I don't have much time, Lisa." she whispers."The Outside is survivable. Barely. But. I. Have. To. Save. You. And. The. Others. It's going to end soon."

"Wait, Grandma. Slow down. What is going to end?" I ask once the words sink in.

"I-" She is cut off by a snapping sound in the distance."I have to go."

She gives me a pained smile and turns to the gangly woods begin her."I love you."

"Grandma!" I shout, but she was gone.
I scream in frustration.

I turn away from the force field.  
I take a deep breath and break Ito a sprint.

Not towards the Factors, but towards the Gate.

------------------------------------------

A/N: Motivate me to continue updating by VOTING, COMMENTING AND SHARING.