32.

The next day, the Afrikan man returned.

Our latest orders were to turn in all out weapons.

We did.

We have six days till the attack. The attack that could injure and possibly kill my family and friends.

The Afrikan man scours the Camp for any hidden weapons. He approaches a tent but a fellow camper blocks his way. Without a blink, the Afrikan unsheathes the sword by his side and stabs the man in the heart.

I look away.

I couldn't bear it any longer.

If the Afrikans want blood, they can take mine. But not a drop from the ones I love.

Blood.

Blood, skin and bone. Whatever it may be.

--

That night while Cole is asleep, I pull out the dagger I had hidden in the layers of my clothes.

I will need nothing else.

I kiss Cole goodbye one last time. For I might die. 

I slither out of the tent, ready to meet my Fate that waited ahead of me.

I run and the Camp turns into nothing but a mere speck behind me.

I know the way. I had memorized it ever since we made the maps.

I'm sorry, Cole. I have to this, for I am a coward

I sprint as fast as I can. They will not be able to catch up to me.

My destination looms ahead and I swallow.

I trust you, Cole. I always will. But, I cannot trust myself. And you shouldn't have either.

I love you.

I gulp as I approach.

No, I am not at the Afrikan camp.

I'm at the Gate. The Gate to the Inside.

I bang on the Gate,"OPEN UP."

The Guards stare at me, shell shocked. Regardless, they open the Gates and I stumble into the Inside.

The Guards grab me from both sides.

"I'm Lisa Roger. I ran through here about a month or two ago. I'm back" I say.

If the Afrikans want blood. They shall have it.

Blood.

END OF PART ONE

--------------------------------------
A/N: Please don't beat me up😁.
From the moment I started this, I knew Lisa would run back to the Inside.

But fear not! The second part shall be continued under the same title and under this very book.

If you wish to continues to fear, then behold this-I have no clue when I will next update and begin the second part.

I had planned out the first part to the dot. But the second part is a big question mark.

Farewell and I will be starting a new book very soon. It comes under the teen fiction genre and will be COMPLETELY different from this book. Story wise.

The book's name will be "Fractured Hearts".

I don't know for sure when it will be uploaded. But hey, I promise it will be soon cause I've been working on it since June 2016 sooooo.....

Bye for now!