7.

The Gate flings open behind me.

"Lisa!" My Dad shouts, his voice cracks,"Please."

"I love you." I say to him."But... grandma... I have to go." I say and back into the woods.

I run far away from the force field. I stop only when I can no longer see the force field.

"Grandma!" I shout."Grandma?"

It has begun to grow dark.

I wheeze. I'd been running for too long. My lungs burned from the strenuous exertion to my muscles.

The oxygen out here was thin.

"Grandma!" I choke.

I gasp for air.

The oxygen was lower than what I was used to.

"Help." I wheeze. My voice barely a whisper.

I sink to my knees.

I wrap my arms around myself as the woods begin to close in around me and my vision blurs.

My throat is parched.

I try to shout, but nothing comes out.
I squeeze my eyes shut in attempt to calm my breathing.

I fail.

Miserably.

I hear rustling in the leaves above me and I open my eyes as an annoyed growl comes from above.

I gasp as a figure drops from above and lands gracefully.

I gasp as the figure pulls me to my knees and in a few swift movements, there was a mask on my face. I take a deep breath with the oxygen mask and my vision starts to clear.

"What the-" but the figure, no, person clamps my mouth shut.

"Save your breath." He says letting go.
I begin to think he is a part of the Guard, but he is not wearing the uniform.

He is from the Outside.

------------------------------------------

A/N: Motivate me to continue updating by VOTING, COMMENTING AND SHARING.