18.

"There's going to be a war between us?" I ask.

"No."He shakes his head,"Not between us."He hesitates for a moment but continues,"The Inside. A war against the Inside."

My mind spun.

"They're going to attack the Inside. Which will lead to a war. A full fledged war."

Tyler.
Mom.
Dad.
Crystal.

"We need to tell the Inside."

"We're not sure."

"What do you mean?!"

"When we visited Afrika two months ago, their leader told us he was going to attack." says Cole.

"Then how can't you be sure?!"

"Lisa." He chides.

"Tyler is in there!" I raise my voice.

"Tyler?" His voice goes a little cold, but that could be my imagination.

Could he be jealous?

"My twin." I mumble.

"I can't tell you that everything is going to be okay, but, I can tell you that I'll-we'll try our best to make it okay."

I shiver. Cole hands me some water, but I refuse to drink any.

He lets out a breathy chuckle, but the numbness still grips my veins.
"I won't let you lose your family too."
He says so quietly I swear I imagined it.

The tears that accumulated over some point of time, started to dissipated.

"I'm scared." I admit.

"Allow me to let you in on a little secret:we all are." He says and I feel a little warmer.

"You don't look like it."

"I've learned to conceal it."

"Lisa?"he adds.

"Cole."

"It's good thing you came to the Outside."

------------------------------------------

A/N: Motivate me to continue updating by VOTING, COMMENTING AND SHARING.

Is it weird that I fangirl over my own characters? If yes, then I don't. If no it's not weird-than join me.