~ What You Do To Cheer Him Up ~

Grayson

You walk past the bathroom and hear him crying 'Gray? You in there?' You knocked on the door and tried to open it, You found him sat with his legs pulled up to his chest and tears streaming down his face 'Hey... You okay?' you said sitting next to him as he leant his head on your shoulder 'I'm just so stressed right now' He sighed. You got him to face you and you wiped away his tears before gently kissing his forehead, nose then softly on the lips 'Come on, we'll go cuddle and watch TV, okay?' You pulled him up off of the floor and took his hand leading him to the couch downstairs where there was a huge flatscreen waiting for you both.

Ethan

'Etho... You still awake?' You yawned turning over to face him to see that he'd been crying 'Oh My- Are you okay?' You sat up and skooted over next to him 'I, er... I had a wierd dream...' You asked him what it was about 'I woke up being affraid that you were not gonna be tucked up safely in my arms, They took you from me' He looked up at you as you brushed away a stray tear. 'Come here' You said as you sat up against the backboard of the bed and he rested his head in your lap, You ran your fingers through his messy hair causing him to sigh and close his eyes. You remebered a song that you loved as a kid and started to sing it to him softly 'You would not believe your eyes... If 10 million fireflies... Lit up the world as I fell asleep...' After you had finished singing Ethan was smiling in his sleep and you kissed him gently on his temple and fell asleep yourself.