~ When You Have A Bad Dream ~

Grayson

'Babe? Hey... Y/N.... Y/N!' He shakes you awake and you shoot up, stumble out of the bed and press your back to the wall, eyes wild with fear. 'Hey, easy, it's me, only me' He soothed, his hair was messy and the covers were at the end of the bed as he was on his knees and the way he looked at you... It made the bad things go away. 'Gray?' You asked voice braking and tears rolled down your cheeks 'Y/N... its okay, come here' He got off of the bed and walked over to you, pulling you into a hug. You sobbed into his shoulder as he rubbed the small of your back to calm you and the tears eventually disappeared.

Ethan

'Y/N! Y/N! Please, wake up!' You woke up to find your boyfreind straddling you and holding onto your shoulders 'Ethan? You could at least wait till I was awake' you laughed, not realising what was going on 'Y/N... You were screaming' He whispered. You laughed again 'Well it doesn't mean you have my permission to wrestle with me' You giggled before it settled in. 'Oh' You mumbled 'Etho, I'm sorry I didn't realise... What happened?' He smiled at you but didn't move off of you 'You scared me Bubz... What am I gonna do with you?' He shook his head and pecked you on the nose.