!!100!!

OMG GUYS!!! 

When I started writing this I had no idea what I was doing, but since then everything has grown!

You've given me nearly 300,000 views!!! I wanted to do this because when I was reading some Dolan Twin imagines and stuff, they were really long and dragged abit and there was hardly any short and spicy ones if you know what I mean.

I'm so happy you liked the imagines, I don't know whether to carry this on or not but if you want me to then I will try and upload more regularly. I'm sorry I haven't been uploading that much I have exams at the moment so that's fun.

I also know that there is a few of you who are BTS fans or just kpop fans (like myself), I've recently uploaded a BTS fanfic and it would mean so much to me if you even gave it a glance and let me know what you think :)

I know that I haven't been the best author bc I haven't really spoken to any of you or asked you questions or tried to get to know my readers. So I've decided that I'm going to ask a question at the end of every imagine, you can ask one back or whatever - I won't be too hurt xD

I want to thank you again for reading and if you didn't put up with my slow updates and bad imagines, I wouldn't be where I am now. (You have no idea how hard I'm trying not to ramble on rn).

Imma ask I question to kick this all off!

First of all -

Do you want me to continue updating? 

Second of all - 

What is your favourite band/Artist/singer/performer?

**If you couldn't tell, my favourite genre of music is Kpop and my favourite group at the moment - it's tied between EXO and BTS - I love them both **

THANK YOUU XXX - Charlie