!!CHALLENGE!!

HEY GUYS!!

I know you were expecting a proper chapter and I'm sorry to all the people who have made requests for not uploading and I'm not going to make an excuse for myself. I just haven't uploaded but I will do soon.

I love the Dolan Twins and I know you do too so I was wondering if you wanted to participate in a little challenge :3

One of the videos that I enjoyed watching was the fanfic videos where Ethan and Grayson would find different fanfics and read through them and stuff, they haven't uploaded one of them in a while and I understand that they might not want to upload such a boring video since they have the warehouse now but I thought if we worked as a team we could change that ;)

The challenge is...

Go on Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, whichever one you want and call them out!

Trend the hashtag #DolanTwinFanfics and encourage them to do another vid :3

Please mention my book and say this is one they should read!

I love you all so much! You're the reason I started this book and the reason I continue to (sort of) upload, if you do this for me I will do anything (within reason) for you in return!

I know it's desperate of me to ask but it would mean the world and so much more if our boys read this book, I love you all and pray for your health!

Upload soon! Stay awesome! - Charlie  x