~What He Does To Comfort You~

Grayson

- He carries you to the couch and sits you in his lap. You're favourite movie is already on and the popcorn is waiting in a bowl beside you as he wraps a blanket around the both of you and you snuggle your head in his neck.

- He walks you to the car and drives you to your little place, listening to your favorite song. He stops the car and walks you into an alley, climbing up the ladder to the empty roof. You lie down together at the edge of the roof and stare at the stars until you both unintentionally fall asleep in each other's arms.

Ethan

- You follow him into the bathroom to see a hot bubble bath surrounded by beautiful smelling candles waiting for you. He helps you get undressed, you slid into the bathtub and close your eyes. He realises how tired you are so he washes your hair for you, and once you're done he carries you, once you're in your pjs, over to the bed and tucks you in. Leaving a sweet kiss on your forehead.

- You doze to sleep in front of your computer trying to finish your work when he comes up to you and walks you into the kitchen where he sits you down and makes you a cup of tea. Then he leaves and re enters the room holding a boxed gift in wrapping paper. You open in tiredly then smile and look at him knowingly 'Need a tish?' He smiles back when you kiss him gently on the cheek.