Chapter 14

Iain looked at the beautiful woman lying beside him, sleeping soundly after their night of passion.
'She's just so perfect .', he thought
Aaliyah tossed, turning away from Iain but still fast asleep. Iain got out of bed, slipping on his boxers he went to his study, hoping to complete some paperwork.
Aaliyah woke up then, feeling no warmth, looking to the side her guess was confirmed. Iain was gone. She groaned and rubbed her half open eyes. Stepping out of the bedroom Aaliyah followed Iain's slow breathy moans and quick pants. She felt a shiver run up her spine and leaned against the wall before the study.
"Is this what morning wood looks like?" She thought, feeling another gust of air.
She finally opened the wooden door before peeking inside then opening it more.
Aaliyah stood in the doorway, watching as Iain jerked off.
He hadn't realized she'd come in and was oblivious to the tip toeing woman, inching closer and closer to his desk. With a leaned back head and a moaning mouth, Iain was too focused on the task at hand to notice Aaliyah standing next to him.
"Ahh fuck," Iain dragged out his words as he quickly approached release. Suddenly, Aaliyah grabbed his shaft, his hand moving to her hair. She opened her mouth and felt her lovers cock against the back of her throat. That was all Iain needed. He thew his head back, a loud desperate moan escaping him. His liquid splashed on Aaliyah's face.
"Fuck you were great." Iain whispered, panting. He grabbed a handkerchief from his desk and passed it to Aaliyah.
"Thank you," she replied.
Iain stared at her as she wiped her face clean, moving rather slowly.
"You know I had the intention of doing paperwork, but then I thought of you.",
Standing up, Iain grabbed a bottle of scotch before pouring it into a glass and taking a sip.
Standing up also Aaliyah said,
"You know I was planning on getting breakfast but I saw you.",
They stared into each others eyes for what seemed forever before Aaliyah cracked a smile, making Iain smirk.

"Alright, you win.",
Iain grabbed Aaliyah by her arms and kissed her roughly, clearing off his desk he laid her down.
He squeezed her breast, sucking on her neck as he slowly entered her. Aaliyah let out a moan, arching her back. Running a hand through Iain's hair she groaned and kissed his ear, sliding her tongue across the flesh.
He shivered and paused for a split second, Aaliyah felt her dominant side come through as she pulled his hair, kissing him.
Iain breathed quickly,
"God you're amazing " ,
She smirked before replying "I know.",
He lowered himself, so he could whisper in her ear.
"Watch yourself. You're the sub, remember?",