Chapter 1

A/N: I am so excited about this book. The idea for it came to me in a very wierd dream, but I think it will be better than my first two. Unlike my first two, not all the characters will be based in real life people. If I used the same characters all the time, it would be boring. I will probably use some of the same names. Anyways, I really hope people will enjoy it. Oh, and sorry for the crappy title page, I am not really good at making them, so if you know a good website to make them, let me know! Enough of my boring authors note, so here is the first chapter.

Chapter 1: Isabella's Point of View

"The best dorm to get is the original double dorm. This dorm was the first one built, and it has everything you need for awesome parties and gives you alot of bragging rights. It has a pool, it has more than two stories, and it hast tons of space. It is also on the edge of campus, secluded so that whatever you do, you won't get caught. The best part, though, is that it is the only dorm where both the girl and boy dorms are connected. That can mean some awesome friends, or maybe a steamy romance. It is the absolute best dorm to get, so hurry up and reserve it before it is gone!"

I look all the good reviews, and I am so excited. Who would have thought that I would get the best dorm on campus. I look at the steps leading up to the girl's side, and I wonder how I am going to get all my stuff up there. I look at my four suitcases and my duffle bag. Ughh, I guess I will have to make some round trips. At least it isn't as hot as usuall. I mean, going to U.G.A means hot weather. Georgia has some of the best weather, though. Anyways, I start to drag a suitcase up the stairs, but being the clumsiest person I know, I start to trip.

I feel two pairs of strong arms holding my up on either side. "Do you need help? I don't think such a tiny girl like you can carry all those bags by yourself." one of the guys say teasingly. They help me up, and I quickly brush myself off. "Yeah, thanks. That would be great." They both nod, and go start to drag my suitcases up. I take this chance to check them out. Damn, these guys are hot. "By the way, I am Mac and this is my friend Aaron. Our other friend, Justin, is upstairs sleeping." One of the guys say.

Aaron is really cute. He has the all-american look down. He has blonde hair and brown eyes. He is tall, but not huge, and is muscular. Mac is really hot, and I can tell all the girls throw themselves at him. He has dark brown hair, and the most intense blue eyes I have ever seen. They are almost purple. He is taller than Aaron and also very muscular.  They both tower over my 5'4 height. We get up the stairs and into the living room, when I am attacked in a bear hug.

"Yay! Our final roommate! We were afraid it was going to be some wierd girl, but I can tell you are awesome. You just have this fun and nice aura. I can read auras and vibes and stuff like that. Anyways, I am Stacy and everyone else is unpacking in the bedrooms. You can room with me because Jessie is rooming with Deven. I can't wait for you to meet them!" I look down at the girl who is talking a mile a minute. I can tell we are going to be friends. She is short, about 5'6. She has curly auburn hair that bounces when she jumps or walks. Her eyes are green.

She looks at Mac and Aaron. "I see you have already met Mac and Aaron. They live in the boy's section next door. What is your name?"

"My name is Isabella."

"Oh, you have such a pretty name."

"Thanks. Ummm, Mac and Aaron? Can you help me gets these up to the room?" I ask them. They both nod and start to grab them. All of the sudden, from the door that connects the boy's and girl's livingrooms, a boy with bright blonde hair comes running in. He almost runs into me, but Mac stops him. "Woah, calm down. It is just the last girl." he says. I look at Justin. His blonde hair has white highlights, and he has a snake bites and a nose ring. He is about as tall as Aaron, but not as muscular.

"I am Justin. Sorry I almost ran into you. I am kinda hyper." he says sheepishly. I laugh and hold out my hand. "I'm Isabella, and it's ok. You aren't the only one who ran into me today." I said as I give a pointed look to Stacy. She laughs, and Justin shakes my hand. Soon, everyone is laughing.

Two girls come downstairs. One of them tall with a athletic buil. She has straight, light brown hair and dark brown eyes. The other girl is also tall, but has unnatural red hair. She has eyes so dark they look almost black. "I am Deven, and this is Jessie. We came down to see what the noise was, and we found you. I can tell I am gonna like you." the red-head says.

"This is Isabella." Mac says for me because everyone else is laughing to hard to speak. He can barley stop laughing as well. I breath deeply. "Well, I am glad for the icebreaker, but I really want to see me and Stacy's room. Come on Mac and Aaron." I say. They both nod and head upstairs.

I sqeal in delight once we reach my room. "This is huge! And it is pink! I am so glad to share a room with you Stacy!" I twirl around and then lay down on the bed. "It matches your shirt, too." Stacy says jokingly. I laugh. I am wearing a hot pink tube-top and white short shorts. I hear a thud and I see the boys putting my suitcases down. "Thanks guys." I say and they all nod. They walk downstairs and I immediatly move to Stacy's bed.

"Who do you think is the cutest?" I ask her. She giggles. "I think Aaron is the cutest, but Mac is the hottest." I laugh and nod my head. "I totally agree." She laughs and starts to help me unpack."Girl, I am gonna have to borrow some of your clothes." She says."And shoes." I laugh and pull out my swimsuit. "How about we check out that pool." I say. We both change into our swimsuits.

"Hey Jessie, Deven. We are going to chack out the pool." I yell as we head downstairs. We head out the backdoor. I run and do a cannonball into the pool. Stacy follows behind me and soon we are in a full blown splash war. We stop when we here the backdoors open. Jessie, Deven, Aaron, Mac, and Justin all head out. "Mind if we join yall." Mac says with a slight country accent. I melt inside because it makes him even more hot. I look over at Stacy and I can tell she thinks the same thing.

"Sure." I yell."Just prepare to get splashed." Mac laughs." Oh I don't think we will be the ones getting splashed." He runs towards the pool and does a huge cannonball. I scream and laugh.

That is pretty much how the rest of the day goes. All of us joking and laughing, splashing each other and just having fun. I absolutly love this dorm