Chapter 10

A/N: I don't really have anything to say for this chapter. Like, comment, and vote!

Chapter 10: Isabella's Point of View

I wake up to my phone ringing. I quickly get up and answer it, so I don't wake up Mac. "Hey, stranger." Dustin says. My eyes widen. I had forgotten about our date that was 2 weeks ago. "Ummm, hey" I say. "Do you want to go out on a date? We could pick up where we left off." he says suggestivly  I sigh. "Well, you see, I am kinda seeing someone exclusively." I reply. He sighs dejectedly.

"Is it Mac?"

"Yeah"

"Oh. I kinda expected that."

"Well, yeah. we can still be friends though. I have to go now, so umm bye." I say, and quickly hang up the phone. I run back to my bed. I snuggle up to Mac. For a muscular guy, he sure is cuddly.

"Hey, who were you talking to?" Mac asked me. "Oh sorry! Did I wake you up?" I ask. I feel him shrug. My face is still snuggled into his chest. "Nah, I was already kind of awake. Who was it?" He asks me, sleep still in his voice. "Dustin. I kind of forgot to break it off with him. Not that I have seen him since the first date, I just forgot to tell him." I reply. He scootches me up so I can see his face.

"So we are dating exclusively? I didn't know if you were seeing other people besides me." he says, frowning. I pinch his cheeks. "It's so cute when your jealous. And we don't have to be exclusive if you don't want to." I say, looking away. He pulls my face towards his.

"I don't want to see anyone else." he says. I smile and kiss him. "Neither do I." he kisses me, pulling me closer. He pulls back, and looks extremely nervous. "What's wrong, Mac?" I ask him. He opens his mouth, then closes it again. He opens his mouth, again, and starts to speak.

"Doyouwannabemygirlfriend?" he asks super fast. "Huh?" "Do you want to be my girlfriend?" he asks me slower this time. I smack him. He looks confused. "Who spied last night?" I ask him, playfully mad. He smiles. "Justin did." I frown. "You guys need to stop spying on our bonding time!" He gives me a sad little innocent boy look.

"So do you wanna be my girlfriend?" the nervous look appeared back on his face. I smile. "Of course. I mean, we already sleep in the same bed most of the time." I say with a smile. He laughs and pulls me closer. We kiss. His tongue slides into my mouth and his hands lower to my ass. I get even closer to him. He pulls back, lust in his eyes. I could feel his excitement poking through his pyjama pants. I shake my head. "Not yet." I say. He nods. We both lay there for a little bit, until he calms down.

 "Do you know how much I like you?" he whispers in my ear, sending shivers up my spine. I giggle and move my hips, which are very close to his crotch, getting him all excited again. "I think I do." I whisper back. He smiles and kisses me. "I think I am falling for you, hard." he whispers. I smile, and then my alarm goes off. "Shoot! I have to get ready for class." I say and I get up to change. I turn my back to him and change into a pink tank-top with a white sweater over it. I go in my closet and pull on some tight jean shorts on.

I come back out of the closet, and head to the bathroom. I see Mac still in my bed with a shocked look on his face. I brush my hair and teeth.

"What are you so shocked about?" I ask him. He smiles teasingly. "You do know you just changed shirts right in front of me, right?" he asks and I nod. He smiles again and reaches up and wraps his arms around my waist. "That means you are officially comfortable with being my girlfriend, since you are comfortable to change in front of me." He says, still smiling. I laugh and kiss him.

"I really have to go, babe. If I don't, I'm gonna be late to class." I say. He laughs and lets me go. I am about to walk out the door when I hear Mac calling me. He runs up and hugs me. "Bye, sweetie." he says, then pushes me out the door. I smile and kiss him on the cheek. I walk to my car. I have the most perfect boyfriend ever.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Deven's Point of View:

I comfort Stacey. She told me all that happened last night. She also told me what she heard this morning. I'm happy for Bella, but wasn't Mac involved in the whole cheating thing. I sigh. I guess he had some sort of explanation.

"I thought he liked me!" she says, snapping me out of my train of thought. "I know, I know sweetie. He is just a big ass-hole, and he doesn't deserve someone like you in the first place." I say, then hear a knock on my door.

"Well, speak of the devil, and he shall come." I say with as much ice in my voice I can muster. Aaron frowns. "Can I talk  to Stacey? Alone?" He asks me. "No. I don't trust you to not hurt her." I say. Aaron nods. "Stacey, I am so sorry." he says.

"Get out." Stacey says, her voice barely over a whisper. "What?" he asks. "GET OUT!" she yells, throwing a pillow at him. "Everyone told me this would happen. The, you try to bring Mac and Justin into it, trying to get them to cheat. You are scum, a stupid man whore who can't keep it in your pants. I shouldn't even waste my tears over you. The one, and only, reason I was crying is because I slept with you. I should have never even talked to you. I am never going to be as gullible as I was with you. Never ever." she says, rage filling her voice.

"I-I-I" Aaron starts to stutter, but Stacey holds up her hand. "Out. Now." she says. Aaron nods and walks out. After a couple of minutes, Stacey sits down. "No more crying. I am going out, and no one is going to stop me." she says, and walks out the door. I am stunned. Stacey is way stronger then I thought she was.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Aaron's Point of View:

I walk out of Deven's room, filling worse then I felt when I walked in. The worst part was that everything she said was true. I didn't deserve her or appreciate her when I had her, and now I will probably never be able to get her back.

I walk to me and Mac's room, but he still isn't there. I walk to the kitchen, and find him rooting through the fridge, whistling. "What are you so happy about?" I ask meanly, then fall onto a kitchen stool. Mac looks over at me and frowns. "You blew it man, and you know it. It isn't my fault. And I am happy  because Izzy is finally my girlfriend, no thanks to you." he says. I glare at him. He laughs.

I walk outside and see Stacey heading toward her car. She is wearing a very short black mini dress and black stiletto boots. She has her hair tousled and her make up is dark and heavy. She looks sexy. Why did I let her go?

I walk to my car and drive to the gym. I will just wait here for everyone, since we have football practice today. It is starting to get deeper into the season, so we have more practices then normal. I work out until my muscles are screaming at me to stop. I work off my anger and sadness with the punching bag, imagining it is me from last night.

"Aaron, calm down! You are going to pull something and injure yourself." The girl I fucked from last night yells, running up to me. "Go away." I growl. She smiles and purrs. She runs her hands down my stomach, stopping right above my couch. I just glare at her. "I was thinking since practice isn't for another hour, we could go back to your place." she says, trying to be sexy. Her hands lower a little.

I push them away. "Go away. You were just a one night stand. If I want sex, I will find you or some other girl, not the other way around. You and me," I say, pointing at her and then at me,"we are nothing." she looks hurt and runs away. I punch the punching bag some more.

After practice, me and Mac drive home. I immediatly go to my bed and fall asleep. I do not want to think about anything anymore.